Bruce McArthur: How a shopping mall Santa became a notorious homosexual serial killer
Governor Swill
2023-01-20 14:57:42 UTC
Homosexuals are all disease spreading parasites on society.
A new six-part series asks how serial killer Bruce McArthur
murdered eight people over seven years involving drugs, sex and
manipulation.

Documentary series Santa Claus: The Serial Killer explores the
case of Bruce McArthur, a Canadian landscape gardener who also
worked as a shopping mall Santa Claus.

Despite multiple encounters with police and even being given a
conditional sentence after a violent attack years earlier,
McArthur murdered eight men between 2010 and 2017. He was
eventually arrested during an operation by Toronto police and
investigators went on to find the body parts of his victims
hidden in plant pots in a suburban garden where he worked.

At trial, the 67-year-old pleaded guilty to eight counts of
first-degree murder for the killings.

His victims were Selim Esen, Andrew Kinsman, Majeed Kayhan, Dean
Lisowick, Kirushna Kumar Kanagaratnam, Abdulbasir Faizi,
Skandaraj Navaratnam and Soroush Mahmudi. Most had ties to
Toronto's Gay Village neighbourhood - and most were people of
Middle Eastern or South Asian decent.

But because McArthur pled guilty at trial, much of this evidence
of the case wasn’t heard in court.

For a BBC Three documentary series, I travelled to Toronto to
find out how Bruce McArthur killed eight people over seven
years, undetected. There, I spoke to people who knew McArthur,
the family and friends of his victims and a detective who had
suspicions police were dealing with a serial killer many years
before he was finally caught.

Secret lives of Bruce McArthur’s victims
Many of the men murdered by McArthur couldn’t always be honest
about who they were having sexual relationships with because of
things like their religious background. While making this
documentary series, I discovered that these are some of the many
things that made them vulnerable.

Krishna Kumar Kanagaratnam, for example, intentionally lived in
the shadows because his claim for asylum after fleeing Sri Lanka
had been rejected. He was never reported missing because his
friends and family feared that raising an alarm could land
Krishna in trouble.

Another victim, Abdulbasir Faizi, was of Afghan origin and had
come to Canada as an immigrant. He lived with his wife and
children and spent much of his time at work in a factory.

On the night he went missing, he visited a burger bar in
Toronto’s Gay Village as well as a gay sauna. Abdulbasir’s wife
is said to have been “really shocked” when she was told about
his movements on the night he was last seen. Like many of the
men McArthur targeted, Abdulbasir had a secret life.

Today, many members of Toronto’s Afghan community still struggle
to talk publicly about what happened to Abdulbasir and the other
Afghan Canadians targeted by McArthur. I found, through speaking
to family and friends of some of the victims, that was partly
down to taboos around sex and sexuality.

Victim Majeed Kayhan lived near the Church Street area of
Toronto, close to the Gay Village. He’d moved there after the
relationship with his wife broke down. They eventually divorced.

He was known as “Hameed” by his gay friends and and according to
them was in a relationship with a man, who was known to Majeed’s
family as his “roommate”.

Majeed’s nephew Saber says his uncle’s marriage didn’t work out
but he maintained good relations with his children. “He loved
his kids and had a good relationship with his wife,” says Saber.
“They had normal communication.”

Despite the accounts of Majeed’s relationship with a man, his
family say he was not gay.

“Absolutely not,” Saber adds. “I know him very well. He was more
man than any other person that I know. He was not into those
things. Maybe he was tricked into something.”

A lucky escape
One person who had a lucky escape from McArthur was Sean
Cribbin, who met him in July 2017. They’d met and exchanged
messages online on a hookup app, where McArthur used the user
name “Silver Fox”.

McArthur’s profile described him as a “leather daddy” and he
wrote that he “likes to push a guy’s limits so they go over the
edge”. Sean travelled to McArthur’s Toronto apartment block
where the plan was to have sex.

But Sean passed out after using the drug Gamma-Hydroxybutyric
acid, more commonly known as GHB.

“When I came round I saw him standing, looking at me,” Sean
says. “He never made any reference to the fact I’d lost 20
minutes. I took it as a bad date.”

But in fact, Sean is lucky to be alive. The encounter took place
just a month after McArthur had killed his eighth victim.

Some time after the incident, a detective contacted Sean and
said an image of him had been found on McArthur’s hard drive.

“He’d put a hood over my head and duct tape over my eyes,” Sean
says, describing the image. “His hand was over a pipe jammed up
against my throat and he took a photograph. That happened during
the twenty minutes.”

Sean didn’t know the photograph even existed until he was
informed by police but the bizarre ritual of posing his victims
was in fact a part of McArthur’s repeated behaviour.

Police found numbered folders on McArthur’s hard drive
representing each of the eight men he murdered. McArthur would
also dress the victims in a fur coat and the folders contained
multiple images of the men both before and after death.

He appears to have kept the images as souvenirs.

Just like many global cities, in Toronto the illegal drug GHB or
“G” is readily available. The drug is used during sex by some
because it reduces inhibitions. It has no taste or smell and can
easily lead to black outs.

While it is most often used consensually, it has been linked to
rape and even murder. McArthur is known to have used GHB with at
least some of the men he targeted.

A GHB dealer who wants to be known as “Joey” recounts visiting
McArthur’s home to use the drug and have sex with him.

“He had some G for both of us,” he says. “I started to feel real
creepy. He was asking me odd questions like, ‘Was I close to my
family? Do I have brothers and sisters?’

“In hindsight, he was probably seeing if anybody would miss me
if I went missing. I told him I’m not feeling well so I’m going
to just go. There was no life in his eyes. He looked evil to me.
Every time I hear his name, it’s creepy.”

Like Sean Cribbin, Joey survived his encounter with McArthur.
Eight others did not.

Missed opportunities
When he was finally caught, there was outcry from the gay
community in Toronto over how McArthur killed undetected for
seven years - especially because he’d had encounters with the
police and had known links to some of the victims.

One detective investigating the case of Abulbasir Faizi, who had
gone missing in December 2010, says she told colleagues they
could be dealing with a serial killer.

Marie-Catherine Marsot was working for the Peel Regional Police
force in Ontario at the time.

“When you go back to the office and say ‘I think we have a
serial killer,’ everybody laughs. Of course because what is the
chance of having a serial killer in the career of a police
officer? Really slim,” she says.

“Right away, I went on the phone and tried to contact Toronto
police. There was a voicemail and that person didn’t call me
back. I was getting mad… so I sent a formal email.”

In the email, Marie-Catherine highlights parallels between two
men, both brown skinned and both with links to the Gay Village
in Toronto, who were believed to be missing at the time.

Marie-Catherine says that Toronto police did not respond.

In turn, Toronto police say there is no record of the
correspondence. McArthur went on to murder six more men before
being arrested. Abdulbasir Faizi had in fact, been his second
victim.

An independent review of Toronto Police’s handling of missing
person cases found “serious flaws” in the serial killer
investigation, while also recognising the good work of
individual officers and concluding that deficiencies were not
“attributable to overt bias or intentional discrimination”.

Those who knew and loved these eight men will always have a gap
in their lives. And, while making this series, I found a
community which has been left with deep scars.

Homosexuals make their own beds. It is entirely their own fault
because what they do is unnatural and wrong.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/article/01086f21-e102-4de0-8e4b-
567a13c66c5c
Governor Swill
2023-01-20 16:58:22 UTC
Homosexuals are all disease spreading parasites on society.
Singer and rapper Aaron Carter has died at the age of 34.

He was the younger brother of the Backstreet Boys' Nick Carter.

Website TMZ said Carter was found dead in his bath at his home
in Lancaster, California, on Saturday morning. Representatives
of his team confirmed his death, PA reported.

"Right now it's a really bad time, we're trying to figure out
what happened and what the cause of it was," they said.

"We're just as upset as everyone and hope that fans can give
thoughts and prayers to his family."

TMZ also reported Los Angeles County police arrived at the scene
at around 11:00 local time (18:00 GMT) after receiving a report
of drowning.

Carter started his career opening for the boy band Backstreet
Boys on a number of tours and concerts, and also had a
successful solo career.

During the late 90s and early noughties he sold millions of
copies of his four albums, the first of which was when he was
only nine years old.

His second album, Aaron's Party (Come Get It), was released in
2000 and went triple platinum.

It featured the singles I Want Candy, Aaron's Party (Come Get
It) and That's How I Beat Shaq. Following the album he again
supported the Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears' on the
Oops!... I Did It Again tour.

Then he started doing drugs and spreading his ass cheeks for
homosexuals.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-63527899
The Jews
2023-01-20 17:13:21 UTC
On Fri, 20 Jan 2023 17:58:22 +0100 (CET), SemenSwilling glue-huffer
Post by Governor Swill
Then he started doing drugs and spreading his ass cheeks for
homosexuals.
Is that what your homo friends told you?

2023 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 591,726
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017- *SIX* YEARS AGO- that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for OVER TWO DECADES!!!